Paddle/Row - SBYC to Coral Casino
Sign up for the Santa Barbara Yacht Club to Coral Casino Paddle / Rowing Race & Rally, benefiting the charity, Santa Barbara Channelkeeper. The event is run in human powered watercraft (such as SUP, kayak, prone paddleboard, outrigger canoe, surfski, etc). Competitors can race for first to finish or just do a rally, which is at your own speed and you simply predict your finish time with the closest predicted finish time winning.
- Members and guests of members of the Coral Casino and Santa Barbara Yacht Club are invited to participate.
- All types of human-powered watercraft may be used (Stand Up Paddleboards, Kayaks, surfboards, etc).
- 'Race Division' is a first to finish race.
- 'Rally Division' is a predict your finish time event.
- Awards will be presented to competitors based on number of sign ups.
*Rental boards and kayaks are available, thanks to the help of the Santa Barbara Sailing Center (www.sbsail.com). To rent a kayak, double kayak, or stand up paddleboard, go to: https://reserve.sbsail.com/event/50271